Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back to Russia

      1. Beautiful view of Mediterranean.                                                                 2. Convoluted pink flowers.
      3. Found sweet memories from chilhood in Ayia Napa's Lunapark.                       4. Euro Bakers' donuts.
5. Our little trip/shopping day in Nicosia.                                                 6. Were feeling like babies in Lunapark.

I know I haven't been blogged for very long. But now I am totally back to all of you!
The thing is I've been in Cyprus a week ago and it was absolutely amazing I must say! Natasha, Irene ad I bought our tickets and as we couldn't wait much longer, we got our plain right next day! 
Ayia Napa felt really perfect though every single day it was over 35 degrees or even over 40! New meeting, new places, food...traveling always give me a lot of fun and new exprorations!
Hopefully you will forget me for my absence, I promise to do my best in a nearly dates!

No comments:

Post a Comment